How to become a Business Associate of Pharmaceutical Herbal Company
If you want to start Ayurvedic/Herbal Pharma Company or want to become a Business Associate of Pharmaceutical Herbal Company,
Then take a Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing License from Ayush Department. Every state of India has almost same form of formalities. Only Drug licence can be skipped.
Here we are going to discuss some important steps to start Herbal Pharma Company.
1. Choose a company brand name, design a company logo & print promotional material.
Note: Process for brand name registration is long. Once you applied for it you can mention TM above brand name and after registration you can mention R above it.
2. Choose molecules name and combinations.
3. Select a shop or building for your office as per government norm.. You must have Ownership proof or rent agreement.
5. Apply for licenses.
Documentations and License:
1. TIN No. (tax identification number)
2. Drug License no.
3. Company registration
4. FSSAI registration
5. Trade mark registration
Marketing solution for Herbal Products:
2. Print media ad
3. Online sale
4 TV Ads
5. Google Adwords and SEO
6. Franchise basis
7. Door to door marketing
1. A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy.
2. A diploma in Ayurveda by state government.
3. A graduate in Phramacy or pharmaceutical chemistry or botany of a university recognised by Central Government with experience of at least 2 years.
3. A Vaidd or hakim registered in a state register having experience of at least four years in the manufacture of unani drugs.
4. A qualification as Pharmacist in Ayurvedic of medicine, Possessing experience of 8 years in the manufacture of ayurvedic recognised by the central government.
sale and purchase of ayurvedic medicines don’t require drug license no.
Develop few characteristics within you before start:
2. Self motivation
3. Hard working
4. Problem solving
6. Knowledge of pharma sector